Thursday, June 14, 2012

Relationships

Has anyone seen The Notebook? One of my all time favorite love story. I have not read the book, but I definitely fell in love with the movie!


I loved everything about The Notebook. I just love seeing two people who are madly in love that they would do anything for each other. It almost seems like sacrificial love, which is amazing! Like running into a burning building to save the one you love! It could be a parent, sibling, lover, and a pet even! But you do it all out of love and risking your own life because you just LOVE them! It is so selfless to not think of yourself but the other person. That's just amazing love! 


During the honeymoon phase of a relationship, things seem so perfect and everyone is in love, however, things can go awry. This is the reason why I'm sharing the image above because, in reality, relationships get tough over time. Relationships are never easy and this doesn't even have to deal with just a significant other. It could be a co-worker, friend, parents, etc. Anyway back to relationships, things become different after the honeymoon phase and it takes a lot of time and commitment to make things work. Relationships don't just work on its on. That's the reason why I love that quote from the movie. We all know that relationships aren't easy, but when you love someone enough and work through the tough times, I am quite sure it will be much more rewarding in the end! Now that is LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment