Friday, June 22, 2012

Posh Pets

Do any of you have pets? Do you love your pets and treat them like they're royalty? 


Do they have an awesome bed much better looking than yours even!? 0_o




I watched Posh Pets on HGTV today and, what can I say, these pets are so spoiled! What great lives! They are way too cute! These pets get totally pampered! 

They get groomed, they get their nails done, fly on private jets, pet hotels, massages, pet photography, etc.


Like whoa! There are those out there who thinks owners are beyond crazy for doing this, but I don't think so! I love my dog so much, I probably spoil my doggy just as bad. There isn't nothing I wouldn't do for my dog! My doggy has always been a great loyal companion and has never left my side when times got "RUFF". I love my cute doggy! Doggies deserved to be spoiled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment