Sunday, June 10, 2012

Color Trend this Spring/Summer

So what's the color trend this Spring/Summer? 

One of the color trend is mint green! I love this color! You must be wondering what the heck is mint green! There's so many variations of the color green, you wonder green is just green right? Yes, I know there are so many colors with many different shades of color like why can't the fashion industry just stick with one!? Well, it would be boring my fellow cuties. Trends come and go. Perhaps it's a way to make money? I have no idea. Anyhow, have no fear cuties! Mint green is not a crazy bright green, but a nice subtle color. Mint green looks nice with neutral colors. Here are some photos I scooped up from the web. I do not own or claim any of these photos.


Mint green is so hot that there's even a Hello Kitty shirt in that color! How cute is this Hello Kitty lovers!


Another color trend is pastel! Pastel always seems to be a nice and soft color for Spring and Summer! It is just nice and soft enough to make you feel almost angelic! A definite plus to have in your closet if you don't have any of these nice pastel colors!


Of course, the neon colors! So bright and vibrant, it is sure to have heads turning. Do you want some attention? I'm sure you do! Get some bright neon clothes and mix and match it this Summer! I love vibrant colors! It just makes you feel so happy! Have fun and go crazy!


These are some of the trending fashion colors this Spring/Summer. Show me some of your cute outfits that you came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment